A Nearer Walk With Thee

Welcome to my spiritual journal. I know that retrospect is a great way to see growth and to make it permanent. I am hoping that my devotionals, studies, prayers, poems and incites might also help others as much as they help me. I don't plan identify myself here. I have several reasons for that, the most important of which is that this is not for my glory or recognition, but rather a teaching-tool for God. As I type and read and edit and re-read, I know God will show me so much. I hope He can show you something too.

24 April 2008

He is teaching me

One of my favorite songs right now is by FlyLeaf. Lyrics go:
Now you'd think of saying there's no use in praying
But still she bows her head so she can say
Thank You for just one more day
Supernatural patience graces her face and
Her voice never raises
It's all because of a love never let go of...
He is teaching me
What love Really Means
If you haven't been following Nate and Trisha's story, just think of the story below as a little of glimpse of "what love really means."


Jesus --- Thank you for teaching me.

1 comment:

The Brezina's said...

farbink, you know you make my morning! i'm enjoying watching our Jesus "skool" you!!!