TOP TEN FAVORITE 'BIRTHDAY VERSES'
(with Farbink's comments in blue)
(with Farbink's comments in blue)
#10: The first chariot had red horses, the second black, (Zech 6:2) My favorite colors have always been red & black together...a cool coincidence
#9: So when you give to the needy, do not announce it with trumpets, as the hypocrites do in the synagogues and on the streets, to be honored by men. I tell you the truth, they have received their reward in full. (Mt 6:2)
#8: For he says, "In the time of my favor I heard you, and in the day of salvation I helped you." I tell you, now is the time of God's favor, now is the day of salvation. (2 Cor 6:2)
#7: Carry each other's burdens, and in this way you will fulfill the law of Christ. (Gal 6:2) One of my favorite verses b/c it's one of my favorite things about being Christian
#6: I have built a magnificent temple for you, a place for you to dwell forever. (2Ch 6:2)
#5: After two days he will revive us; on the third day he will restore us, that we may live in his presence. (Hosea 6:2) On the third day? Eh? Eh?
#4: Above him were seraphs, each with six wings: With two wings they covered their faces, with two they covered their feet, and with two they were flying. (Isaiah 6:2) My college choir was called Seraphim
#3: My lover has gone down to his garden, to the beds of spices, to browse in the gardens and to gather lilies. (Song of Songs 6:2)
#2: I looked, and there before me was a white horse! Its rider held a bow, and he was given a crown, and he rode out as a conqueror bent on conquest.(Rev 6:2)
#1: By no means! We died to sin; how can we live in it any longer? (Rom 6:2)

No comments:
Post a Comment