A Nearer Walk With Thee
Welcome to my spiritual journal. I know that retrospect is a great way to see growth and to make it permanent. I am hoping that my devotionals, studies, prayers, poems and incites might also help others as much as they help me. I don't plan identify myself here. I have several reasons for that, the most important of which is that this is not for my glory or recognition, but rather a teaching-tool for God. As I type and read and edit and re-read, I know God will show me so much. I hope He can show you something too.
29 April 2008
This post is a figment of your imagination
I know I'm not supposed to be posting during my break, but I wanted to show you guys this picture from Confessions of a CF Husband here on blogspot. If you've been following the story, you know that this family is very very attached to their dog, but Meka has to go live with some friend for a little while b/c mommy's coming home from her lung transplant, and soon so is Gwyneth. Tell me this isn't the best pic you've ever seen.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
so very cute, but not as cute as the picture I have of you and the Monkey!
Post a Comment