And if he finds it, I tell you the truth, he is happier about that one sheep than about the ninety-nine that did not wander off. In the same way your Father in heaven is not willing that any of these little ones should be lost.Here's another video that spoke to me yesterday, and I find that it's even heavier on my heart today.-Matthew 18:13-15
A Nearer Walk With Thee
Welcome to my spiritual journal. I know that retrospect is a great way to see growth and to make it permanent. I am hoping that my devotionals, studies, prayers, poems and incites might also help others as much as they help me. I don't plan identify myself here. I have several reasons for that, the most important of which is that this is not for my glory or recognition, but rather a teaching-tool for God. As I type and read and edit and re-read, I know God will show me so much. I hope He can show you something too.
18 April 2008
So for the sake of privacy of others, I don't want to go into what God has convicted me to do, but I will say this. I have been presented with what could become a unique and powerful evangelizing opportunity. I am praying that when I get the opportunity to act on this situation, that I have the strength to do it, and that the Holy Spirit speaks through me. Would you pray that for me too?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
wow....that was amazing. it reallly really really spoke to me. awesome!
Post a Comment