A Nearer Walk With Thee

Welcome to my spiritual journal. I know that retrospect is a great way to see growth and to make it permanent. I am hoping that my devotionals, studies, prayers, poems and incites might also help others as much as they help me. I don't plan identify myself here. I have several reasons for that, the most important of which is that this is not for my glory or recognition, but rather a teaching-tool for God. As I type and read and edit and re-read, I know God will show me so much. I hope He can show you something too.

17 April 2008

Famous Failures

A really great video put out by the same YouTube Channel as "It Is Well With My Soul." I hope it lifts you up like it lifted me.


But we have this treasure in jars of clay to show that this all-surpassing power is from God and not from us.
2 Corinthians 4:7

I think at some point we all struggle with feeling as though we are failures. I know that I have, at my core, an eternal optimism that a natural pessimist finds simple and closed-minded, but you are reading this entry, so I can only assume you care what I have to say, and I say that life = risk, and risk requires faith. Have faith in something lasting.

No comments: